Web Addresss: https://www.lindycreates.com.
E mail address email@example.com
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
We collect information during checkout on our store.
To fulfil your order, you must provide certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. Additional personal information (for a custom order) may be required, if you contact me directly.
If you subscribe to receive our newsletter/blog your email address is collected and saved to a subscriber list. for further information see https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on my site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- We share information as necessary to provide you with our services
- We may engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Lindy Creates does not hold any customer banking, credit card or other payment details. All card details are automatically and securly transmitted directly to the bank.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: a) respond to legal process or to government requests; b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security or technical issues; or d) protect the rights. property, and safety of our customers, or others.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), We also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to:
- Request disclosure of any of your personal information that we store and process.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Update/amend inaccuracies or changes to your data
- Opt out of email marketing at any time
- Be informed of what lawful basis we are relying on for the processing of your personal data.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties.
You can contact me:
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone 07852143354
Lindy Creates is an ecommerce business.We do not have a physical location for customers to visit.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used the links and left our site you should note that we do not have any control over that site. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business